Pair an airFiber® X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
The airFiber X antenna uses the 5 GHz frequency band and is available as the following models:
• AF-5G23-S45 (gain: 23 dBi)
• AF-5G30-S45 (gain: 30 dBi)
• AF-5G34-S45 (gain: 34 dBi)
Each model is compatible with the airFiber AF-5X, a 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the airFiber X antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
airFiber X antennas and airFiber X radios have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every airFiber X antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools.
Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
Housed in a compact form factor (378-mm diameter size), the AF-5G23-S45 offers 23 dBi of gain and features the following advantages:
• Low sidelobes reduce interference from other transmitters in the area.
• High isolation enhances performance for co-location in tower-mounted installations.
• The low-profile design with integrated radome reduces wind-loading.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Secure Pole-Mounting Maintains the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Low-Profile Form Factor of the AF-5G23-S45 Reduces wind-loading.
• Protective Shroud Protects the cables and connectors from the elements.
• Integrated Radome of the AF-5G23-S45 Shields the radio from the environment.
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
Dimensions: 378 x 378 x 290 mm (14.88 x 14.88 x 11.42″)
Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lb) (Mount Included)
Frequency: 5.1 – 5.9 GHz
Gain: 23 dBi
Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading: 190 N @ 200 km/h (43 lbf @ 125 mph)
Polarization: Dual Linear
F/B Ratio: 33 dB
ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting: Universal Pole Mount for Ø 38 – 64 mm (Ø 1.5 – 2.5″) Poles