- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)*1 for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point (The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated).
Plug Type: EU
Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
Buttons: WPS Button, Reset Button
Power Consumption: 7.3W（max power consumption）
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.9 x 2.7 x 2.0 in (124 x 69 x 52 mm)
Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
5 GHz:Up to 867 Mbps
2.4 GHz:Up to 300 Mpbs
11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER
11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band
Domain Login Function
Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
AC1200 OneMesh Wi-Fi Range Extender RE300
Quick Installation Guide
Box Dimensions (W X D X H): 6.2 x 4.0 x 3.5 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 89 mm)
System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing